Pages

Pageview

Files re-upload

I've re-uploaded all files that were posted yesterday, including Lady Gaga, Boys Like Girls, Glee etc.... If you find something corrupted, you should re-download. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Recent Posts Page

Since there's a lot of new posts per day, I've added the Recent Posts Page. Now you can keep track of everything that's been going on and view 100 recent posts list with this page.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you so much for your comments and support, they mean a lot to me! I'm really sad that I have to close this blog but unfortunately I don't have any other options. Everything I've done here is illegal, and continuing this will cause a lot of troubles.
I am currently working on iTunes Affiliates system. This website will be back, but in the legal way. So there you have it, hope you guys can fully understand my situation.

13 comments:

  1. What exactly do you mean by that?? Legal way??

    ReplyDelete
  2. we know that is illegal but we are responsible for the files you downloaded
    the content of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darkmaster!! you're welcome in my blog

    http://itunesplusfreemusic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darkmaster Thank you for giving me the great opportunity of sharing my music taste with all of these wonderful people that have always support you, is just sad that this whole site is closing down.
    XOXO
    JuanTY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks A lot for your work Darkmaster (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where now can i download my music? Please don't go! I'll sue that man who told this site if it was illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO ALL OF YOU: I AM GONNA CONTINUE DARKMASTER WORK, HERE IS THE LINK OF MY BLOG -

    http://friskymuzik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG he already explained it. It was illegal because he was making money off of distributing music he has no rights of distributing in the first place, like get it? It has to do with money. Anyway, I'm sad the site is shutting down as well. It is a good site and you put a lot of work into it. Good luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you can sort this out and bring back the site. One of the main reasons most people download stuff from blogs is because they dont have any way to get them even if they want to purchase them. Apple is doing a good job limiting the itunes store only to people in the US as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visit my new blog www.istuff21.blogspot.com I'll continue posting the single, music videos, movies and How I Met Your Mother episodes I used to post here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what? I would totally buy songs in the iTunes Store if my country had one... :/

    ReplyDelete