Pages

Pageview

Files re-upload

I've re-uploaded all files that were posted yesterday, including Lady Gaga, Boys Like Girls, Glee etc.... If you find something corrupted, you should re-download. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Recent Posts Page

Since there's a lot of new posts per day, I've added the Recent Posts Page. Now you can keep track of everything that's been going on and view 100 recent posts list with this page.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I've transferred my domain, blog back up file and all file hosting accounts to Damien, he' from USA. The blog will be continued by him! He told me he will start posting next week!

13 comments:

  1. NICE! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice.!! Will you be helping out as before!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say TERRIFIC NEWS!!! Thank you for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so...good... soooo sooo soooo good... god bless you.. bye..take careee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully he's as good as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing I didn't delete this site from bookmarks =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMFG! I'M GOING TO CRY IN TEARS! THIS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE! YOU'RE COMING BACK! OH, HOW I MISSED YOU! I STILL KEEP YOU TAGGED UNDER FAVORITES! I KNEW YOU'LL COMEBACK! GOSH, MY LONELY DAYS WITHOUT YOU! SO HAPPY THAT YOUR BACK! :) I CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG YES! Are you gonna post the Pretty Little Liars episodes and the Secrets Revealed!!!! PLEASE I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete